By accepting you as a member, Club Justine agrees to respect your confidentiality and your choice criteria if you wish to contact or be contacted by other members
1. Your contributions and reservations will only be effective once payment has been made in full.
2. Your personal data remains confidential and will not be shared or transmitted to any other organization.
3. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of the personal data
1. The controller shall process the personal data after obtaining the consent of the client. Personal data is collected at the conclusion of the purchase contract and at the execution of the order placed on the site www.justinesfate.com or www.justine-de.com
2. The controller shall process only the contact details and customer identification information that are necessary to fulfill the purchase contract.
3. The controller shall process the personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to allow necessary communication between the contracting parties during the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public or transmitted abroad.
The purpose of data processing
The data controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the site for the chosen period of contribution
2. Execution of the order created by the customer (last name, first name, e-mail address and possibly telephone number)
3. In order to comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer
4. Personal data are a pre-screening process, necessary for the safety of the ladies and so the execution for purchasing the contract. The contract can not be executed without personal data.
The retention period of personal data
1. The controller shall keep the personal data only for the time necessary to respect the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer.
2. The controller shall have the obligation to delete the personal data after the expiry of the retention periods provided for by law.
Recipient and subcontractor of personal data
Any third party who processes the customer's personal data on behalf of the data controller becomes the data processor. The services of the subcontractor are essential for the execution of the purchase contract and the processing of the order placed by the customer on behalf of the controller.
Subcontractors of the controller are:
Webnode AG (e-commerce solution);
Google Analytics (analysis tool of your website)
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data;
2. right of rectification of data;
3. right to erasure of data;
4. right of objection to data processing;
5. right to portability of data;
6. right to withdraw consent to the processing of data by sending us an email using the contact form
7. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of alleged violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares that he has put in place all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the use of personal data that respects the privacy of the persons concerned;
2. The controller has implemented all the necessary technical measures to ensure the security of the data it has collected, including secure access to its computer with a password, use antivirus software and perform periodic maintenance. from the computer.
1. By placing an order on the website [www.justinesfate.com] the customer acknowledges having read and fully accept the conditions relating to the protection of personal data;
2. The customer accepts all these conditions by ticking the corresponding box on the order form;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and modify these terms at any time and without notice. The latest version of these terms will be posted on its website.
These rules will come into force on the 11/01/2018
You can customize your cookie preferences here. Enable or disable the following categories and save your selection.
The essential cookies are essential for the safe and correct operation of our website and the registration process.
Functional cookies remember your preferences for our website and enable its customization.
Performance cookies monitor the performance of our website.
Marketing cookies allow us to measure and analyze the performance of our website.